Hartmann Oil & Propane Company © 2018
1. The Delivery Representative is a key point of contact for residential and commercial customers.
2. Dedicated and responsible; able to excel in a fast-paced work environment and possess exceptional people skills.
3. Drives a bobtail and/or an oil delivery truck and fills tanks for local residential and commercial customers at their site.
4. Use a rotating “on-call” schedule to cover any after-hour customer emergencies.
Hartmann Oil & Propane Co is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer: AA/M/F/Disabled/Veteran.
Propane/Oil Delivery Driver
If you would like to be considered for a position or find out more
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs all daily functions in a safe manner by adhering to all Federal and State codes and regulations, in addition to all Safety and Operations Policies and Procedures; utilizing all Personal Protective Equipment.
2. Exceeds customer expectations and sustains high levels of customer satisfaction; seeks customer feedback and ensures their needs have been fully met.
3. Completes all necessary paperwork in a timely organized manner.
4. Relays new business leads to sales representatives.
Education and Experience Required:
1. At least 21 years old with a valid CDL-B with HazMat and Tanker endorsements.
2. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check.
3. Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving conditions, and overtime as needed.
4. Lifting, pushing, pulling, bending and climbing in and out of the truck.