Hartmann Oil & Propane Co is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer: AA/M/F/Disabled/Veteran.
Propane/Oil Delivery Driver
1. Minimum of High School diploma and solid reading and writing skills.
2. Possess Basic Gas Training and willingness to continue gas training using the CETP program.
3. Valid Driver's license and clean driving record.
4. Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
5. Be able to manage multiple tasks, set priorities and work within time constraints.
6. Physically able to lift 50 lbs. and work in extreme summer and winter temperatures.
7. Willingness to participate in random drug and alcohol screenings.
8. Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed during busy winter season.
9. Hold valid Medical Card or willing to obtain within 1 month from date of hire.
Hartmann Oil & Propane Company © 2017
1. Salary based on experience.
2. Medical Insurance eligible after 3 consecutive months of employment.
1. The Delivery Representative is a key point of contact for residential and commercial customers.
2. Dedicated and responsible; able to excel in a fast-paced work environment and possess exceptional people skills.
3. Drives a bobtail and/or an oil delivery truck and fills tanks for local residential and commercial customers at their site.
4. Use a rotating “on-call” schedule to cover any after-hour customer emergencies.
If you would like to be considered for a position or find out more
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs all daily functions in a safe manner by adhering to all Federal and State codes and regulations, in addition to all Safety and Operations Policies and Procedures; utilizing all Personal Protective Equipment.
2. Exceeds customer expectations and sustains high levels of customer satisfaction; seeks customer feedback and ensures their needs have been fully met.
3. Completes all necessary paperwork in a timely organized manner.
4. Relays new business leads to sales representatives.
Education and Experience Required:
1. At least 21 years old with a valid CDL-B with HazMat and Tanker endorsements.
2. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check.
3. Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving conditions, and overtime as needed.
4. Lifting, pushing, pulling, bending and climbing in and out of the truck.
1. The Yard/Facilities Assistant is responsible for the upkeep of equipment, facilities, material management, and daily activities in the yard allowing for the efficient operation of the site.
2. This will include inspecting and filling propane cylinders, and assisting the front office with providing excellent customer service to all who visit the yard.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Read, understand, and become intimately familiar with the Operation & Maintenance Handbook for LP Gas Bulk Storage Facilities.
2. Operate LP Fill Station:
- Visually qualify propane gas tanks for filling and re-certify if needed.
- Maintain recertification spreadsheet.
- Communicate with customers and Office Manager as required.
3. Perform selected office facility maintenance and upkeep to include lawn mowing, trimming, painting, snow plowing, and shoveling.
4. Responsible for overall yard organization and communicating issues to Service Manager.
5. Oversee Yard Security including lock-up at the end of the day.
6. Assist Safety Manager with maintaining a safe working environment by arranging for repairs of equipment and tools as needed, researching new methods and practices to improve productivity and participate in quarterly safety meetings.
7. Assist Mechanic with special projects and maintenance of records as needed.
8. Perform additional duties as requested, working effectively and efficiently in this safety sensitive position.